STUDENT MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGES
If you are student, there are several ways to take advantages of your student membership in the Microwave Theory and Techniques Society:
- Discount rate on Society Membership
- Student Undergraduate/Pregraduate Scholarships and Graduate Fellowships
- Access to Society Publications
- Online via Xplore
- Bi-monthly paper copy of IEEE Microwave Magazine
- Advantages and special student activities at MTT meetings
- Significant reduction in conference fees
- Student Paper Contest at major MTT Conferences
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits (RFIC)
- Radio and Wireless Week (RWW)
- Travel Grants for MTT meetings (check the conference’s web site)
- Special social activities for Student Members attending conferences
- Student Reception at IMS
- Student Volunteer Lounge at some conferences
- Graduate Student Graduate Student Members have voting rights and can hold office in IEEE committees. (GSM grade)
- Graduate Student Members are GOLD members and can also benefit from GOLD activities
FORM A STUDENT BRANCH CHAPTER
Find out about the Benefits of forming a Student Branch Chapter. You can also download descripton of the requirments for Branch Chapter formation along with the petition form required to apply.
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP STATISTICS
If you are interested in the distribution of student MTT-S members around the world, download this presentation of Student Statistics.
If you are an IEEE Student Member and you want to join MTT-S click here
If you are not yet an IEEE Member click here and join!
STUDENT FACEBOOK SITE
A student Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=84710480384&ref=ts) lets you stay informed about IEEE MTT-S events and conferences, find out about MTT-S resources and opportunities, learn about student funding available from MTT-S, and gain other useful information from other members. Join the discussion boards and message other members. Expand your network.
If you have questions or comments regarding the content on this web page please contact Pilar Molina Gaudo at firstname.lastname@example.org