Purse Your Passion. Contribute to Community!
IEEE MTT-S invites applications for MTT-S Ambassador Program. The program envisions to engage undergraduate, graduate students and young professionals to be local champions as MTT-S ambassadors. The program will support individuals with funds to organize activities and events to achieve membership growth and retention. Following will be the focus areas for MTT-S Student ambassadors.
- Professional Development: Reach out to Colleges, Universities, IEEE MTT-S Student Branches(SB), IEEE, and local sections to build synergy among students, Young Professionals (YPs), and local sections to host events for professional development, networking, and technical lectures.
- Conferences: Host occasional Seminars/Info Sessions and/or post Flyers/Posters to spread awareness about the MTT-S local conferences. Collaborate with regional non-MTT-S conferences.
- Mentorship: Identify and assist the potential attendees who require support and guidance in technical competitions, scholarship applications, and other mentorship specific to the society.
- Technical: Work with YP regional coordinators and MTT-S affiliate members in respective regions to host technical workshops with the objective of technology learning, hands-on industry workshops, training etc.
- Marketing: Disseminate the MTT-S specific information through different social media channels.
Please fill in the form and submit your application here before February 15th, 2023!