TC-1 provides leadership and support to the MTT community regarding all aspects of electromagnetic field theory and computational electromagnetics. It thus has a fundamental and empowering role, promoting the theoretical and computational foundations of all microwave technologies and applications.
Field of Interest
* Guiding and radiating structures
* Passive and active microwave components, circuits and systems
* The solution of multiphysics problems involving microwave fields.
* Modeling and characterization of natural and artificial materials.
* The advancement of analytical, semi-analytical and numerical methods for modeling and simulating microwave analog and high-speed digital systems and environments in the time and frequency domains.
* The electromagnetic field-based design, synthesis, and optimization of microwave components, circuits and systems.