Subash was born in Kavrepalanchok, Nepal, in 1985. He received his M.Sc. (Tech) degree (2012) and D.Sc. (Tech) degree (2017) in the field of Radio Science and Engineering from Aalto University, Finland. During his Ph. D, he was involved in several projects with European Space Agency (ESA) where he studied characterization methods for Schottky diodes and dielectric materials for millimeter wave and terahertz applications. He joined Submillimeter Wave Advanced Technology (SWAT) group at Jet Propulsion Laboratory since August 2019 as a NASA Postdoctoral Fellow and is currently involved in design, fabrication, characterization, and integration of submillimeter wave instruments and antennas for planetary and cometary applications.
- Ph. D in Radio Engineering – Aalto University, Finland (2017), Advisor: Prof. Antti Raisanen
- M.Sc in Radio Science and Engineering – Aalto University, Finland (2012)
- B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Kathmandu University, Nepal (2008)
Millimeter-wave and terahertz instruments and antennas for planetary and cometary applications
- NASA Postdoctoral Fellow, Submillimeter Wave Advanced Technology (SWAT) Group, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (2019-present)
- Post-Doctoral Researcher, Department of Radio Science and Engineering, Aalto University, Finland (March – September 2017)
- Researcher/Ph. D Candidate, Department of Radio Science and Engineering, Aalto University, Finland (2012-2017)