IEEE J-ERM Call for Papers for the Special Issue
“Recent Advances in Electromagnetic Biomedical Imaging and Sensing”
The IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology (J-ERM), sponsored by IEEE MTT-S, and APS, will publish a special Issue devoted to gather contributions reporting novel electromagnetic imaging and sensing approaches in the biomedical field, as well as aspects related to hardware for cutting-edge practices and solutions for diagnostic, therapeutic and monitoring technologies. Thus, the submitted manuscripts can deal both with processing procedures and hardware implementations of electromagnetic technologies for biomedical imaging and sensing applications. If you are doubtful whether your paper is suitable for J-ERM, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Guest Editors via email. Every paper will be reviewed in the same manner as all other regular submissions to this journal. Information of the journal can be found at http://ieee-jerm.org.
Please note that:
1. Papers should be submitted through the journal’s web page http://ieee-jerm.org leading to Scholar One Manuscript Central.
2. In the menu for “Manuscript Type”, please select “Special Issue on Recent Advances in Electromagnetic Biomedical Imaging and Sensing”.
3. Manuscript is limited to 6 pages maximum plus the first page of Visual Summary/Take-Home Messages page. The references and biography-sketch pages are not counted in the limit.
4. The first page should include a figure for Visual Summary and Take-Home messages in bullet-points. The bullet-points should specifically state the applications to deal with the topics of the Special Issue.
5. The guideline and template for manuscript preparation can be found on the J-ERM webpage.
6. The journal is expected to have its impact factor in June 2023.
The due date for paper submission is October 30, 2023. The expected publication date of the special issue is March 31, 2024. The journal is in electronic format so the accepted paper will appear in IEEE Xplore within a few days after acceptance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Michele Ambrosanio, University of Naples “Parthenope” (email@example.com)
Dr. Martina Teresa Bevacqua, University of Reggio Calabria “Mediterranea” (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Rosa Scapaticci, Institute for Electromagnetic Sensing of the Environment of the National Research Council (IREA-CNR) (email@example.com)
Prof. Shaoying Huang, Singapore University of Technology and Design (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Ye Xiuzhu, Beijing Institute of Technology (email@example.com)