The IEEE MTT-S Outstanding Chapter Award recognizes the chapter’s contribution based on the quantity and quality of the activities and programs implemented by the chapter during the period of a calendar year (January 1st – December 31st). It is awarded annually and given to maximum 5% of the MTT society chapters worldwide. All the chapters can apply including MTT chapters, joint chapters and student branch chapters, but a chapter that has previously received the Outstanding Chapter Award is eligible for re-application only after three years from the year of the award.
After rigorous selection, this year’s award is given to the following chapters:
• IEEE Poland Section AP/AES/MTT Joint Chapter
• IEEE MTT-S Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology SBC
• IEEE New South Wales AP/MTT Joint Chapter
• IEEE MTT-S SBC Government Engineering College – Barton Hill
• IEEE MTT Society Student Branch Chapter IIT BHU Varanasi
• IEEE MTT/AP/EMC Joint Chapter, Hyderabad Section
Congratulations to all the winning chapters!