The IEEE MTT-S Outstanding Chapter Award recognizes the chapter’s contribution based on the quantity and quality of the activities and programs implemented by the chapter during the period of a calendar year (January 1st – December 31st). It is awarded annually and given to maximum 5% of the MTT society chapters worldwide. All the chapters can apply including MTT chapters, joint chapters and student branch chapters, but a chapter that has previously received the Outstanding Chapter Award is eligible for re-application only after three years from the year of the award.
After rigorous selection, this year’s award is given to the following chapters:
• Boston Section – MTT Chapter
• Kerala Section – MTT Chapter
• San Fernando Valley/Metro Los Angeles Joint Sections – MTT Chapter
• Scotland Section – Joint AP/MTT Chapter
• Portugal Section – Joint AP/ED/MTT Chapter
• Latvia Section – Joint COM/MTT/AP Chapter
• IIT Kharagpur – Joint AP/MTT Student Branch Chapter
• Jadavpur University – MTT Student Branch Chapter
• Hong Kong Section – AP/MTT Joint Chapter
Congratulations to all the winning chapters!