/ Mission Continued /
For the third phase, IEEE MTT-Sat Challenge called for demonstrators of technology readiness levels TRL4 to TRL5. The following ideas are pursued within Phase III of the IEEE MTT-Sat Challenge (in alphabetical order):
- Additive Manufacturing of Small Satellite Deployable Antennas by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
- A Ka-Band Satellite Active Phased-Array Transceiver on a Deployable Flexible Membrane Enabling Calibration for Mechanical Deformations by Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- W-Band GaN PA with Predistortion and Efficiency Enhancement Based on GaN DC/DC Variable Power Supply for Space Applications by University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
We wish all teams success with their projects and are looking forward to the presentation of the teams’ results at one of MTT-S conferences or publications. Please stay tuned for the announcement of further details. The following actions are in the pipeline:
- Publishing of project video on MTT-S’ YouTube channel
- Microwave Magazine article with details on the individual project